Monday, January 31, 2011

Ghosts (_____)

1) Holes
Out comes the sun I'm on the wrong side of the bed.
In my head this rain will never end.
There's treats for all, but I keep getting tricked.
I wish I would have never woke up today.

Stare out my window the sky is falling down.
Restricted by fear-No sudden actions or sound.
Mutes we have plenty-made of bone wrapped in flesh.
They carry red roses, but lack the affection.

Impatiently waiting in the lost & found.
I try to smile, but pleasure is never around.
I can't help, but feel a bit indifferent.
No one cares to serve the servants.

I can't believe anything I've said.
Nothing serves to mend the holes in my head.


2) Mr. Moustache (Silent Weapons)
Tools of oppression compliantly accepted to use & abuse the mentally vacant.

For scores of years your people will have served as slaves & no one will remember the cause that you died for.


3) Seeds
Harvest of the fools.
Murders of the mind.

Diagnosis : Dead Mass. Mind Control. She's lost control. We've lost control.

We're bullied in our dreams, but the pain is all the same.
You can paint a pretty picture, but it hangs in ugly frames.
So we save for rainy days pushing concrete with our feet-dejected by all reality.

Keep your eyes on your mouth for the walls have ears.
Make your way through the maze your reward is cheese.


4) June's Gloom
April showers brought May flowers, but I've been stuck in June's Gloom.
Ignoring the violence. Enjoying the silence.
Pockets full of sunshine, but nothing will be alright.

I'm overflowing with nothing.

Been post-blue & lacking all feeling, yet this is nothing new.
Comfortably numb. I feel so fucking dumb.
Been faking my dreams now nothing is what it seems.
Spoke to my ego shared a few thoughts it only had one thing to say to me...

"let me down...like you let me down before"

5) Bleach Me
Lay me down. Put me to rest.
Sleeping lessons is what I need.
Between heart ache & "make or break" there's not much more that I can fake.
I'm just the ghost of my former self. I can't relate to anyone else.
Now I'm paralyzed & I apologize, but it seems I forgot to take my meds.

Brought an end to my ideals. Been defined as all that's less.
It's a pity my expectations & reality will never meet.

Always known as second best still you found no love with all the rest.
I'm way to broke to even fix. An introvert the spawn of sin.
Neither friend or foe I stand alone-freezing cold.
A bone machine I can only live unclean.

I think it's time we all come clean.
We can fucking start with me.

Bleach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment